Wednesday, April 21, 2021

I'm Back

 So, after over two months of hiatus, I'm officially resuming the blog. For my first lists back, I am going to be looking at 2018. I'll have the worst list up sometime in early May (I just started listening to the Year-End list tonight), and the best list will be up sometime soon after. As for my plans after that, I will at the very least complete the 2010s, meaning that 2013 and 2015 are both coming at some point this year. I may also look at years from the 80s, 90s and 2000s, although that depends on how much motivation I have to look at it. I just felt like posting this announcement of my return, so I'll see you when the Worst of 2018 list comes out, take care everyone.

3 comments:

  1. I was wondering where you've been. Can't wait for more of your content.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's my guess of some of the songs that'll be on your worst songs of 2018 list:

    Freaky Friday (Because of course)

    GUMMO and/or FEFE

    SAD!

    Money

    Friends

    Meant To Be

    I Like Me Better

    Lights Down Low

    I'm Upset

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think Meant To Be will make the list because he very rarely puts country songs on his worst lists. Also Money didn't make the 2018 year end list. Here are a few other songs that I think might make the list:

      Yes Indeed

      Look Alive

      Walk It Talk It

      Nonstop

      I Fall Apart

      Gucci Gang

      Plug Walk

      Te Bote

      Delete